Lycolab S.L.L. complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (RGPD), ensuring at all times to guarantee the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT THROUGH THE WEB?
You can visit and use the services of the Website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information about yourself. We can treat your IP, what operating system or browser you use, and even the duration of your visit anonymously.
The only personal data to which Lycolab S.L.L. Will have access will be those that the user voluntarily provides when contacting Lycolab S.L.L. through email or in any other way provided on the web.
Specifically, Lycolab S.L.L. will record the following information:
- Data provided through the contact form that the user interested in obtaining information about our services or making any type of query or request, provides Lycolab S.L.L.
- Data provided by sending emails to the addresses identified on the web
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data ( RGPD), we inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us through the different entry forms provided for this purpose on the Website or in any other collection channel thereof, will be incorporated into the treatment records responsibility of Lycolab SLL for the management of the data collected for the following purposes:
- Solve any query, request or request made
- Manage the requested service, answer your request or process your request
- Any other purpose to which the forms and functionalities offered at any time through the Portal refer.
- Maintain informative communications that the entity considers of interest to you through any means provided that deal with services similar to those requested. In which cases, only for the purposes and uses exclusively necessary for which their services were required, not being able to use them for a different purpose. For any assignment other than that specified above, you will be duly informed, being able to exercise your right of opposition at any time.
- Analyze and improve the web on new services
- Unsubscribe from our services
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data collected is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes described. Your data will be processed and stored in compliance with the security measures described in accordance with current regulations and guaranteeing at all times its integrity and confidentiality.
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation, nor will it be shared with companies or entities outside Lycolab S.L.L. You are informed of the following possible transfers of your data:
- to public and private entities necessary for compliance with legal obligations under current regulations
- to financial entities for the management of collections and payments
- to collection and accounting service providers
- to professionals and companies of legal advice, consulting and / or auditing
- to those responsible for the treatment necessary for the execution of the corresponding contract for the provision of services
- to companies in charge of our web support and maintenance
- to companies in charge of our support and maintenance of the computer system
- to companies in charge of our support and maintenance management software
- to companies in charge of our support and maintenance server and cloud service
- In the event that any international data transfer occurs when using applications, it would be carried out with strict compliance and with all the guarantees necessary for compliance with European data protection policies regarding privacy.
- to other companies and collaborators for administrative and / or commercial procedures, for the management of the purposes described above, for the provision of services and the correct management of the entity and its different activities
In which cases, only for the purposes and uses exclusively necessary for the development of their activity for which their services were required, and they may not be used for a different purpose. For any assignment other than that specified above, you will be duly informed, being able to exercise your right of opposition at any time.
The consent will be understood as long as you do not expressly communicate the revocation of the same to any of the treatments indicated above.
By providing us with your email and / or telephone number, you expressly consent that we may contact you through these means.
The user of the Website will be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, acting Lycolab S.L.L. in good faith as a mere service provider. In case of having provided false data or third parties without their consent, Lycolab S.L.L. reserves the right to the immediate destruction of the aforementioned data in order to protect the right of the owner or holders thereof, exempting Lycolab S.L.L. of any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
Lycolab S.L.L. undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them and will adopt all technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of the regulations.
We do not process data from children under 14 years of age. Therefore, refrain from providing them if you are not that age or, where appropriate, from providing data from third parties who are not of that age. Lycolab S.L.L. disclaims any liability for breach of this provision.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
- To know if we are treating your data or not
- To access your personal data
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations
- To carry your data, which will be provided in a structured format, in common use or machine readable. If you prefer, we can send them to the new person in charge who designates us. It is only valid in certain cases
- To file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you believe that we have not attended you correctly
- To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
If you modify any data, we appreciate you communicating it to us to keep them updated.
The user of the Website may at any time exercise these rights in the terms established in the current regulations, contacting the person responsible for the treatment:
- In writing to the entity’s address: Calle Beato Tomás de Zumárraga, 1E (01008 Vitoria-Gasteiz, Alava)
- By email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your case, you can contact the Data Protection Officer by writing to the email address email@example.com or to the postal address indicated above
DO YOU WANT A FORM FOR THE EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS?
We have forms for the exercise of your rights, ask us by email or if you prefer, you can use those prepared by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or third parties. These forms must be electronically signed or accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI. If someone is represented, you must attach a copy of your ID, or sign it with your electronic signature.
HOW LONG DO WE TAKE TO ANSWER THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS?
It depends on the right, but in a maximum of one month from your request, and two months if the subject is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Personal data will be kept as long as you are linked to us
- Once unlinked, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the legally established periods, including the period in which a Judge or Court may require them, taking into account the limitation period for legal actions.
- The data processed will be kept as long as the legal terms referred to above do not expire, if there is a legal obligation to maintain it, or if there is no such legal term, until the interested party requests its deletion or revokes the consent granted
- We will keep all the information and communications related to the provision of our service, while the guarantees of the services last to attend to possible claims
- After the aforementioned deadlines, the personal data of the users may be blocked and maintained by Lycolab S.L.L. for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatment and only during the prescription period of said responsibilities. After this period, the personal data will be deleted by Lycolab S.L.L.
SECURITY, COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES?
The Website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user agrees that the provider obtain data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
NOTIFICATION OF PERSONAL DATA SECURITY GAPS
In the event that the security of personal data is violated, unless it is unlikely that said security violation constitutes a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, Lycolab S.L.L. will notify the Spanish Data Protection Agency within 72 hours after the incident has been recorded, describing the nature of the violation, the possible consequences that may arise and the measures adopted or proposed to remedy the security breach ; and if possible, it will be made known what the categories are and the approximate number of interested parties and data affected.
Likewise, Lycolab S.L.L. will notify the interested parties, as soon as possible, when it is probable that the violation of the security of personal data entails a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, describing the possible consequences that may arise and the measures adopted or proposals to remedy the security breach.
The Website’s servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain solely statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.